Who to contact
Tell us what you think
Engagement with the FE community is integral to being a membership organisation, therefore, we really appreciate it when members find the time to get in touch. If you have any issues, feedback, good news stories, or need any help or guidance, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We are always looking to improve user experience and to do this effectively, your input is essential.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the conversation
Make the most of your Jisc membership by staying updated on all sector deals and service updates – don’t miss an opportunity to benefit from a new consultation or negotiation. We encourage members to click on the link below to subscribe to our Jiscmail list:
- We share updates with members regarding any of Jisc’s current FE and skills services which include: construction training, digital and IT training, education and childcare training, hairdressing training, and health and social care training.
- Announcements for potential additions to Jisc’s digital resource offer for the FES sector
- Share best practice, tips, and guidance with each other, around embedding digital resources from Jisc into their learning and teaching
- Seek support and guidance from our team and from each other
- Receive updates on up and coming third party provisions from Jisc Collections
- Provide and seek information on upcoming content
- Give input into Jisc’s forthcoming negotiations around the provisions and deals, with providers of digital content and offer free trials
- Inform colleges about technical updates to Jisc Collections
How to subscribe to Jiscmail
Click on the list homepage: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=FEANDSKILLSCONTENT
Choose the ‘Subscribe or Unsubscribe’ link on the left-hand side of the page:
Fill in your details on the subscription page and select the Subscribe option. The subscription requires the mailing list owner’s approval, so your request will be forwarded to the mailing list owner for confirmation. You will receive a confirmation email when the subscription is complete.
Follow us on Twitter, we share all things Edtech and FE. We’ll share stories and news articles that we believe will spark interest in our members as well as sharing teaching and learning tips, updates and member impact stories. Follow @FE_Jisc
Jisc Collections queries
For Jisc Collections queries, updating of Jisc Collections account details, subscription or pricing queries, contact email@example.com