Service and subscription requirements
All the services this site supports are online platforms embedded with resources and learning experiences; these platforms have been designed to be compatible with devices of all sizes on laptops, tablet devices and smartphones. Transcripts have been provided for the resources for learners using screen readers.
The only technical requirements are:
- Internet access
- Web browser
- Internet enabled computer or device
Vocational learning resource subscription requirements
Health and social care training, construction training, digital and IT training and education childcare training have the following requirements:
- Are in the United Kingdom (UK)
- Are a Further Education (FE) organisation or independent training provider (ITP) in receipt of government funding
- Have a Jisc collections account
- Are set up with an UKAMF Identity provider (IdP)
To subscribe to the services, use the search function find the guide on how to subscribe
Hairdressing training subscription requirements
Hairdressing training is a globally available service available to everyone, no account or subscription is required.