My Jisc service
The my.jisc.ac.uk tool is a collection of dashboards to help you manage your Jisc membership, analyse your value and savings, and monitor your subscriptions.
- Service reporting tool
- See which services your organisation subscribes to, how much you use them and how this compares to others.
- R&D project reporting
- Learn more about the R&D projects your organisation is involved in.
- Improved connection to your account manager
- Contact your account manager and view upcoming meetings.
Be in an organisation that has a Jisc membership
If you have a Jisc membership, get in touch with your account manager
If you’re not sure if your organisation has a membership talk with your head librarian or LRC manager
If you don’t have a Jisc membership but want to learn more go to jisc.ac.uk/membership to learn more
How to sign up?
If you’re involved with your organisation’s Jisc membership, contact your account manager for access.
Call or email your account manager and mention the following:
- You have heard about the Jisc service
- You are aware it is in BETA
- You want to sign up to the service
- A list of people in your organisation you would like to have access to the dashboards
- A list of subscriptions you have with Jisc or Jisc-LSM that you would like to appear on your organisations dashboard
For more information contact email@example.com