How to subscribe
Construction training, Digital and IT training, Education and childcare training and Health and social care training services are subscription services. This page covers what is included in a subscription and how to subscribe. Make sure you follow us on Twitter and subscribe to our FE and skills Jiscmail list to stay updated on service enhancements and additions, community engagement, and additional support materials.
Jisc’s vocational learning services are packed with engaging resources and supplementary material for FE practitioners to use in teaching and learning. They make it easy to find and embed engaging, curriculum-ready resources for your learners. The services are curriculum mapped to NVQ/SVQ/VRQ level 2 and 3 qualifications as well as being mapped to the latest National Occupational Standards (NOS). The services are also relevant to many BTEC units. Links to the curriculum, learning outcomes and NOS keywords are made explicit and content is continually updated to remain mapped to the NOS and relevant FE curriculum, supporting future employment demands.
How to subscribe
To subscribe to Jisc’s Vocational learning resources, you need a Licence subscriptions manager account. Speak to a member of your learning resources/library team to find out who your account owner is.
Once you’re logged into the Licence subscriptions manager, your college can subscribe using this link: https://subscriptionsmanager.jisc.ac.uk/catalogue/2655
We’ll email your account owner within 2 workings days to confirm access and send helpful information and top tips to make the most of your access.
Vocational learning resources include:
Education and childcare training
Health and social care training
If you have any questions about your Jisc Collections account, please contact:
0300 300 2212
Your organisation must be:
- In the United Kingdom (UK)
- A Further Education (FE) organisation and member of Jisc
- Set up with a licence subscriptions manager account
- Set up with an UKAMF Identity provider (IdP)
Steps to subscribe
- Check that you meet the pre-requisites (listed above)
- Sign in to the licence subscriptions manager; if you don’t have an account, contact your Jisc account manager to sign up.
- Read the licence terms
- Select the red ‘add to basket’ button at the bottom of the page
- The primary contact on your account will receive a confirmation email with helpful links to the service and supporting material
- Staff and students will be able to access the resources using their organisational log in details.
Subscriptions last until the end of the academic year (31/07/##)