We hope the guides, FAQs, and key links on this site are valuable in supporting the implementation of vocational learning resources into teaching and learning.
Our services support some of the most popular vocational subject areas in the UK FE curricula. They were developed to respond to requirements from learners for more multimedia resources, whilst also helping to provide a teaching and learning solution for the skills shortage crisis.
Help your learners succeed with vocational learning resources that are:
- Curriculum-mapped to NVQ/SVQ/VRQ and National Occupational Standards (NOS). They were created by subject matter experts currently teaching these subject areas
- Regularly updated, supplementing and refreshing resources to reflect changes in curricula and to keep content relevant
- Cover a range of subjects; education and childcare, digital and IT, construction, health and social care, hairdressing.
- Designed to empower learners to work at their own pace, accessing resources when and where they need to
- Accessible from computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones
- Accompanied by accessible alternative formats, and each made with consideration of the WCAG AA 2.1 guidelines
Learn more about each service by visiting the sites below:
Accessibility Contacts Cookies Jisc FE Services Meet the team Privacy statement Vocational learning resource services Who to contact